Tuesday 24 November 2015

Another New Chapter

HICOM Shah Alam * November 2015
I cannot be 100% convincing when it comes to justifying my three relatively short employments for this mere two years plus of work life.
I think, it's because I'm always tired when it comes to explaining myself. If you're sitting here with an open mind, with the desire to understand and care for me, you'll accept my reasoning. I grow up learning perception is never something good.

I still have the fear in me, the attack of eczema once I started working on hospitality line. It's like depression, narcolepsy and other diseases. You can't really understanding if you're not experiencing it. You can never empathize if you have a perceptive mind.

Offering sympathy is lowering others' self-worthiness to make yourself look good. If you have yet to know the difference between sympathy and empathy, I recommend watching this.

There's this one time when my friend commented that I'm reflecting and blaming on myself too much. I must admit that I'm still finding my self-worthiness and yet to become a confident lady. The self-reflection part though, I'm proud for the habit of doing so.

Self-reflection allows balance to happen. It stops you from putting all responsibilities to others. It helps you to be accountable and take charge when it's necessary. It helps you to see the whole situation better, from a different perspective. What's more, it allows you to put yourself on other people's shoes, which does not only help you to understand people, it helps you to be aware of the real situation. Because, at times, it might not be solely your wrong-doing.

What goes around, comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment