Wednesday 4 November 2015

I smile

On the way home, with my head filled with the dilemma which has been bothering me for a few days.

Admiring the sky, I post a snapchat on the sky at the traffic light stop.
We are blessed with a sky without haze after few weeks of lung-killing hazy days. The haze was so serious the school kids were able to skip a few days of school. (Why did I only get one day back then?) (Just kidding... Please someone with authority and power do something about the Indonesia forest fire!)

I then switch focus to the sky, hoping to relief the facial muscle from all the thoughts in my brain. Looking across, I notice the clouds ahead is with a few downward strokes, almost like it's raining there. A strike of lightning hit somewhere at the side of the road where I just drove by, followed by a loud storm.

I was expecting this, but the highway road was then attacked by heavy down pour for about a stretch of 1km. All cars immediately slow down. I was at the fast lane by I was driving at the speed of near 30km/hr, almost like I'm not stepping on the accelerator!

The radio was playing my copy of Christmas songs by Michael Buble.
It was near sunset.
Road ahead was blurred with heavy rain.
It's a chilly temperature and I smile.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment